The “snipa-boat” TG 130
This ‘net emptying snipa-boat’ was built in 1947 by the boat builder Malte Göransson from Öster Gär,Trelleborg
The order was placed by the brothers Alvar, John and Lennart Göransson.
The snipa-boat was used exclusively for eel fishing right up until the 1980’s.
The motor was a 4 hp ‘Lundbergare’, also manufactured in Trelleborg.
The snipa-boat TG 130 belongs to the Trelleborg Museum and is managed by Sirmione